Tell Your Taxes Where to Go
Arizona has selected Good Neighbor Alliance to be part of the Charitable Tax Credit. And that means you can make a big difference in our county. It’s simple: You can choose to pay the state or donate to a great cause.
Your gift to Good Neighbor Alliance provides safety, shelter, and supportive services to homeless children and adults in Arizona. All you have to do is donate to Good Neighbor Alliance today and then claim the donation on your taxes.
You will receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit for up to $400 if you are a single filer or up to $800 if you are a couple. In other words, if you donate $200 to Good Neighbor Alliance, you’ll reduce your state taxes by $200. If you donate $50 to Good Neighbor Alliance, you’ll reduce your state taxes by $50. See the pattern? This is a great way to get reimbursed by the state of Arizona and be part of the solution to end homelessness.
- Donate $400. An individual earning at least $22,100 a year can donate $400 to Good Neighbor Alliance and reduce his or her state taxes by $400
- Donate $800. A married couple earning at least $50,900 a year can donate $800 to Good Neighbor Alliance and reduce their state taxes by $800.
- Keep your donation receipt.
- File form 321 with your Arizona taxes
- Get reimbursed by Arizona.
Please support Good Neighbor Alliance this year through the Charitable Tax Credit. It’s a simple and effective way to reduce your state taxes and be part of the solution to end homelessness.
Your heart and your wallet will thank you!